Offence Against The Administration Law

Criminal Defence Lawyer in Winnipeg

There are a number of offences against the Administration of Justice one could be charged with for failure to follow previous instructions, requirements or other court ordered actions. The most common of these offences include:

  • Failure to Appear in Court: Not appearing in court as ordered during criminal offence proceedings.
  • Failure to Comply with Bail Conditions: Not adhering to the conditions of release on bail.
  • Breach of Bail Conditions: Violating the conditions of bail, like committing additional crimes.
  • Failure to Comply with Court Orders: Not adhering to specific court orders, such as not having contact with the victim during the criminal proceeding.
  • Failure to Comply with Probation Conditions: Not following the terms and conditions of probation, like reporting to a probation officer or submitting to a drug test.
  • Beach of Probation Conditions: Violating the conditions of probation, such as committing criminal offences or leaving the area without permission.
  • Obstruction of Justice: Interfering in the investigation of a crime, providing false or misleading information to police, or withholding vital information or evidence.
  • Contempt of Court:Behaving in a disrespectful manner in a court of law.

Oftentimes, these secondary offences might seem like they would only be minor in nature. However, the courts and judges treat these offences very seriously. Quite frequently, the accused can face even more serious consequences, if convicted and found guilty, than their original criminal offence.

A conviction for offences against the Administration of Justice can make it even more difficult to secure and/or maintain existing bail. Some of the offences even carry mandatory minimum imprisonment periods and significant fines.

Fortunately, Jeffrey J. Gindin, Q.C. has experience with offences against the Administration of Justice and has assisted previous clients to have their charges reduced or dismissed.

How Do Courts Proceed If I Already Have a Pending Criminal Matter?

If you have been charged with an offence against the Administration of Justice or any other criminal offence, call Jeffrey J. Gindin, Q.C. now for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Request A Consultation

  • Criminal Defence Lawyer in Winnipeg

    Jeffrey J. Gindin, Q.C. has dedicated his life to the exclusive practice of criminal defence and criminal law. He is a founding partner and practicing lawyer at one of the largest criminal law firms in Manitoba, which was established in 1995.

    Mr. Gindin utilizes his expertise, knowledge, and wisdom of criminal law with a savvy approach to help provide compassionate legal representation for each and every one of his clients. He understands the stresses his clients may feel when accused of a criminal offence.

    Mr. Gindin has made major contributions to the practice, study, and evolution of the criminal justice system and criminal laws. Jeffrey J. Gindin, Q.C. routinely travels to all courts in Manitoba, as well as Ontario and Saskatchewan. He has appeared in all levels of Courts, including the Supreme Court of Canada.

    His objective is to focus on his clients and make a difference for them using his extensive legal knowledge and expertise. About Jeffrey J. Gindin, Q.C.